Norstone Khalm 140 (Black/Oak)
Norstone Khalm 140 (Black)
Strong points :
- Cable entry
- Infrared compatible door
- Possibility of wall hanging
Designed to accommodate a flat screen measuring up to 140 cm and weighing a maximum of 50 kg, the NorStone Khalm 140 cabinet can be used on the floor with its chrome feet or mounted on the wall with its integrated fixings. It's up to you to combine several pieces to create the piece of furniture that suits you and that will meet your storage requirements.
Extremely sober in its design, this elegant NorStone Khalm 140 cabinet offers a good load capacity, its two large compartments can accommodate an amplifier, a Blu-ray/DVD player, a video game console and a TV decoder. These are sheltered from dust and clumsy little hands by a flap that lets infrared signals through. The soft and automatic opening of the flap by simple pressure as well as the cable management system at the back of the NorStone Khalm 140 unit bear witness to the care taken in its design.
Modular TV-Video cabinet
- Black, white or gray lacquered MDF box
- Chrome base
- 2 large compartments that can accommodate 2 to 4 devices (amplifier, Blu-ray/DVD player, decoder, game console, etc.)
- Cable entry at the back of the unit
- Drop-down door allowing infrared signals to pass
- Integrated wall brackets
- Soft and automatic opening by simple pressure
- Ventilation by natural convection (Cooling Door System)
- Dimensions (W x D): 1400 x 520 mm
- Maximum load: 50 kg, cabinet on the floor / 35 kg, cabinet on the wall
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1364 x 260 x 420 mm
- Maximum load: 20 kg, cabinet on the floor / 15 kg, cabinet on the wall
- Interior storage (right/left, W x H x D): 650 x 267 x 520 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1400 x 483 x 520 mm
- Delivered disassembled with screws, plan and tools necessary for assembly.