Integra DRX-8.4 11.4-Channel Network AV Receiver
Integra DRX-8.4 11.4-Channel Network AV Receiver... 1 year warranty
Best-in-class, the Integra DRX-8.4 11.4 Channel Network AV Receiver delivers all the nuance and power intended by artists and creators to modern homes around the globe. State-of-the-art features and advanced technologies power a robust home theater experience and the whole home ecosystem.
The Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema receiver is an 11.4 channel or 7.4.4 channel model in DTS:X and Dolby Atmos. THX certified, this Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier ensures an optimal audio and video experience thanks to its high power of 150 watts, as well as support for UHD 8K at 60 fps and UHD 4K at 120 fps via its HDMI 2.1 inputs. It is compatible with HDR 10, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision formats, as well as VRR and ALLM technologies to optimize the experience with video games. Ultra complete, this Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema receiver is compatible with DTS Play:Fi and Sonos multiroom, can access many online music services and supports audio streaming in AirPlay 2, Chromecast or Bluetooth.
Integra DRX 8.4: Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
The Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema amplifier is equipped with a latest-generation audio processor ensuring optimal compatibility with the different variants of DTS and Dolby formats, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. It can render these formats in 11.4 channels or in 7.4.4 channels for tracks with vertical channels. Whether you're watching a DVD, 4K UHD Blu-ray or Netflix, all audio streams are decoded by this Integra DRX 8.4 receiver. In addition, it has Dolby Atmos Height and DTS Virtual:X surround virtualization technologies capable of producing virtually spatialized sound with 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker configurations, even from stereo programs. The assurance of diving into a real sound bubble.
Integra DRX 8.4: UHD 8K HDR
To immerse you in the heart of all your programs, the Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema receiver supports video streams up to UHD 8K on all its HDMI inputs and two of its three outputs. This display in 8K is possible with a frequency of 60 fps, while UHD 4K streams are supported up to 120 fps. Enough to enjoy a fluid and comfortable display. Naturally, the most common HDR formats such as Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG are compatible with this Integra DRX 8.4 receiver to optimize dynamic range and enjoy maximum detail in dark and bright areas of images.
Integra DRX 8.4: complete connectivity
To be at the center of your cinema installation, the Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier provides numerous video and audio inputs/outputs. It includes no less than 7 HDMI inputs (including one on the front) and three HDMI outputs, including one eARC compatible to retrieve the sound track of the program viewed on the associated television or video projector. The use of analog video sources is also possible thanks to the composite inputs. The audio section consists of an XLR input and 5 RCA analog inputs, including a phono for connecting a turntable. Three optical inputs and two coaxial inputs are also included for connecting a CD/SACD player or any other digital audio source. This Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier also benefits from a zone 2 and zone 3 output, as well as a 11.4-channel pre-out section to combine external power amps. Finally, the headphone output on the front is ideal for enjoying night listening. Practical, listening with headphones can also be done with Bluetooth headphones thanks to the compatibility of the Integra DRX 5.4 amplifier with bi-directional Bluetooth. The aptX HD protocol then ensures high listening quality.
Integra DRX 8.4: Dirac Live Calibration
The Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema receiver has an autocalibration system based on Dirac Live technology. This Dirac Live system can automatically calibrate the sound using your smartphone and the included wired microphone or using a computer with a USB microphone (not included). Thus, the system is able to optimize the sound output according to the characteristics of the speakers used, while taking into consideration the acoustic properties of the room. This ensures you get the full potential of your home theater system in any listening space.
Integra DRX 8.4: gaming features
The Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema receiver is ideal for fully enjoying your video games. Its HDMI inputs are HDMI 2.1 certified, allowing support for 8K 60 fps and 4K 120 fps streams. It is compatible with VRR technology to automatically adapt the refresh rate of the television or video projector. Practical, the ALLM mode (Auto Low Latency Mode) is also required to ensure a smooth display. All of these features reduce or eliminate lag and tearing to deliver a smoother gaming experience with consistently optimal framerate. What to take the advantage over your opponents.
Integra DRX 8.4: IMAX Enhanced
The Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier is IMAX Enhanced certified. It is therefore able to automatically detect films remastered in IMAX Enhanced format received via its HDMI inputs. It then automatically adapts its audio settings to offer DTS:X sound that conforms to the original mix desired by the filmmaker. All IMAX Enhanced-certified content is processed to deliver a bright UHD HDR image with optimum contrast, as well as immersive spatialized sound reproduction.
Integra DRX 8.4: streaming
The Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema amplifier is a fully connected model thanks to the integration of two Ethernet and WiFi network controllers, as well as compatibility with multiple multiroom technologies. Designed for audio streaming, the Integra DRX 8.4 can access many online music services such as Amazon Music, Deezer, Spotify or Tidal thanks to its DTS Play:Fi compatibility. The Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier can also play music shared in DLNA on the local network. It then supports the majority of audio files such as WAV, FLAC or DSD. Finally, listening to music on the Integra DRX 8.4 receiver can also be done via AirPlay 2, Chromecast or Bluetooth.
Integra DRX 8.4: AirPlay 2 and Sonos multiroom
Thanks to its compatibility with Apple AirPlay 2 technologies, the Integra DRX 8.4 8K home cinema receiver can be integrated into a multiroom audio system. AirPlay 2 technology allows you to listen to online music services or sources connected to the amplifier, on other AirPlay 2 compatible amplifiers, speakers and devices. The user will be able to listen to the same song in all the zones or on the contrary a different piece in each zone. Playback control is easily operated from an Apple smartphone or tablet. The Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier is also Sonos compatible, which allows you to create a multiroom system with connected speakers and Sonos equipment.
Integra DRX 8.4: voice assistants
Very easy to use, the Integra DRX 8.4 home cinema amplifier can be controlled from its remote control, its mobile application and even by voice. To do this, simply pair it with a speaker equipped with the voice assistant Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. All you have to do is ask your speaker to start playing from your usual online music service, put on your favorite playlist, change the title or even modify the volume so that your assistant automatically controls the Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier.
The Integra DRX 8.4 amplifier is a model built for the future thanks to its UHD 4K and UHD 8K compatibility. VRR and ALLM technologies maximize the gaming experience, while support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X streams ensure you're immersed in the action. An ultra complete and compact model as well cut for cinema, video games as listening to music.
150 Watts x 11 Channels
- 11 Channel Amplifier
- 150 Watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz–2- kHz, 0.08% THD, 2-ch driven, FTC)
- All new Integra symmetric class A/B amplifer design
- All new Integra engineered chassis and audio signal path for optimum noise reduction and signal clarity
- Two precision 32-bit ESS ES9026PRO Hyperstream® audiophile DACs
Control and Service
- Advanced Web App for setup, backup and recall of all avr settings; Default password can be changed by dealer
- Wireless room calibration using Dirac PC/Mac app and optional USB mic (UMIK-1 recommended)
- Quad core network processor for ultimate IP responsiveness and stability
- Assignable amps for Zone 2, Zone 3, and passive subwoofers
- Compatible with OVRC Pro, Domotz, Luxul Pro Watch, VPN, and other monitoring platforms
- Onboard diagnostics tool kit, including test patterns and EDID/HDCP adjustment, virtual remote; all available via web app
- Integra’s most robust API ever, with discrete commands for virtually any AVR function
- Custom control drivers based on Integrator feedback. Developed and maintained by Integra’s software team in Osaka, Japan
Dirac Live Room Correction
- Dirac Live Premium License INCLUDED (20Hz – 20kHz) – no upgrade required; enables quick out of box setup
- Setup via Dirac PC/MAC app & optional USB mic (Advanced), OR free Integra mobile app & included wired mic (Basic)
- Dirac Live Bass Control ready (single or multi) as an optional user upgrade
- 11.4 channel processing for up to 7.2.4 configurations
- 2 INDEPENDENT subwoofer channels plus 2 parallel outputs for connectivity convenience
- Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X®, Auro-3D FW update June ‘23, IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos Music and other major formats
- Roon Ready (RAAT network interface code preinstalled in the device) (FW update June)
- Chromecast built-in, Airplay 2 (defeatable in AVR setup for smoother client UX)
- Spotify, Amazon Music HD, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, TuneIn
- Works with Sonos Certified
- AptX HD Bluetooth transmitter for personal listening
- 11.4 channel RCA preouts
- XLR preouts for L/C/R/SW1/SW2
- Stereo XLR input