Elipson W35 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Multi-Room Speaker (Single)
Elipson W35 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Multi-Room Speaker (Single)... 1 year warranty
With 80 years of experience in speaker development, Elipson is redefining the concept of a Spherical Speaker with future proof connectivity capable of delivering powerful (350 Watts) and true stereophonic sound. Wireless connection modes provide instant access to millions of music titles in High Definition audio, whilst adding your TV, smart box or gaming console is simple by connecting in wired mode (analog or digital optical).
Thanks to it’s Wi-Fi connection, it is possible to add as many W35 Speakers as desired. It is then possible to play the same music in all the rooms of the house or a different music in each of them (multi-room). Speaker control is very easy via the Elipson App installed on a phone or tablet; it gives access to multiple audio streaming platforms, such as Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Qobuz, etc.
The W35 also has a Bluetooth aptX connection, Spotify Connect and is also compatible with Amazon Alexa.
In terms of construction, the W35 is equipped with 2 x 16.5 cm mid-range drivers and 2 x 2.5 cm tweeters, positioned on either side of the speaker. A central aluminium ring holds the control keys of the speaker and the 2 sides of the sphere are an ABS structure covered with an anthracite grey acoustic fabric.
- Type: 2-way active sealed loudspeaker
- Inputs: Analog Aux In (3,5mm mini jack), Digital optical S/PDIF
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.0 aptX
- Formats: SBC, AAC, aptX 24bit/44.1kHz
- Finish: Matt dark grey, acoustic fabric type grid, aluminium belt
- Frequency Response: (± 3dB) 47 Hz – 22 kHz
- iOS/Andriod App: Elipson’s app supports upto 20 devices. Includes Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Tunein, etc
- Audio Formats Supported: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC and AIFF ALAC (Apple Lossless), AAC
- Dimensions Ø: 350 mm Diameter Sphere
- Weight: 9.6 kg
Accessories (available separately at extra cost)
To offer the user maximum comfort, Elipson offers various accessories dedicated to the W35. A tripod stand in dark or light wood, a wall bracket, in the shape of the famous Planet L, a ceiling bracket and finally, an Aluminium stand.