Elipson Connect 250
Elipson Connect 250... 1 year warranty
The Connect Wi-Fi Receiver will allow you to stream in multiroom (CD quality) or in high resolution (Hi-Res) in solo mode, any music through your analog integrated amplifier
It will allow you to easily amplify a pair of passive speakers and stream your music via a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi network from any platform or stored music files.
The Connect 250 is particularly well suited to be integrated into any environment, even if it is damp, thanks to the two brackets that allow it to be fixed to a wall or false ceiling. The remote infra-red cable supplied will facilitate its integration.
The Elipson BT application (Android and iOS) allows you to rename each Connect 250 that appears on your Bluetooth network. It is of course compatible with the other products in the ELIPSON CONNECT range, for multi-room use.
- Number of output channels : 2
- Power (W / channel) | 4 ohms | 1 kHz : 50 W @ 1% THD+N
- Power (W / channel) | 8 ohms | 1 kHz : 30 W @ 1% THD+N
- Input sensitivity : ~300 mV - at full power
- Maximum input voltage (RMS) : 1.5 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) at THD+N < 1%, f = 1 kHz, Gain = 20 dB : 102 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion THD+N @ 1kHz : < 0.1%.
- Resolution : 44.1kHz/24bit
- Bluetooth & Codec Version : 5.0 - SBC Network Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n - Ethernet Simultaneous streaming to multiple devices up to 10 rooms, depending on network quality
- Main operating voltage: 24V/5A DC
- Power consumption in standby mode: < 0.5 W
ACCESSORIES / SPECIAL FEATURES
- Wall mounting brackets and remote infrared receiver included
- Protection of the connectors, compatible for use in damp rooms
- Dimensions W x H x D : 120 x 30 x 120 mm
- Power supply dimensions W x H x D : 40 x 170 x 65 mm
- Weight - without power supply and accessories : 240 g
- Dimensions W x H x D : 240 x 100 x 180 mm
- Gross weight : 1.1 kg