Projector Optoma UHZ65 UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) second hand -50%
Projector Optoma UHZ65 UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) second hand (Projector offered in its original packaging) -50%... 6 months warranty
Projection Hours: 3,395 out of 20,000 hours of lamp life.
Strong points :
- UHD-4K resolution
- Laser lamp (20,000 hours)
- Brightness 3000 lumens
- Extended color space HDR
- PureMotion video processing
- HDMI 2.0 (HDCP2.2) and 1.4 inputs
The Optoma UHZ65 video projector is a variation of the Optoma UHD65 video projector which uses the same Texas Instruments DLP chip but embeds a laser light source to project an even brighter and more contrasted UHD resolution image (3840 x 2160 pixels). It thus offers a brightness of 3000 lumens and offers a very high contrast ratio which can reach 2,000,000:1. HDR compatible, it covers 80% of the DCI-P3 color space, the standard used for digital cinema projection, which allows it to display images with rich, nuanced and realistic colors. Finally, it has PureMotion video processing, an image interpolation technology that aims to make the display more fluid and eliminate jerks in moving images. Its 1.6x zoom and its vertical Lens Shift also help to facilitate its installation.
With its DLP/DMD matrix designed to display more than eight million pixels, the Optoma UHZ65 projector offers richer images, sharper edges, more realistic textures and more nuanced color transitions. HDR compatibility adds better image readability in the brightest areas and the darkest areas thanks to an extension of the dynamic range. With a greater amplitude of colors and brightness, the images displayed are much more realistic, closer to what the human eye actually perceives with any video encoded in HDR (Netflix and Amazon videos, UHD Blu-ray). Images with standard dynamic range (SDR) can also benefit from HDR conversion to see their contrast and colorimetry significantly improved. The Optoma UHZ65 video projector is also capable of reproducing 80% of the DCI-P3 color space used for digital cinema and covers all shades of color in the Rec.709 color space (the standard used for high definition in the audiovisual industry). Its advanced color management menu makes it easy to adjust for the best image quality in any environment, and allows multiple color profiles to be saved, including separate calibration for day and night projection (mode ISF). The Optoma UHZ65 video projector is also equipped with a laser lamp whose brightness reaches 3000 lumens, with a lifespan given for 20,000 hours.
Optimized for projection in a dedicated room, the Optoma UHZ65 video projector has a manual zoom factor of 1.6 which facilitates its placement. It is thus possible to obtain an image 2 meters wide by placing the video projector at a distance of between 2.77 and 4.42 meters in relation to the screen. In addition, the vertical lens shift leaves a small margin in the vertical alignment of the video projector with the projection screen.
In order to support UHD 4K and HDR videos, the Optoma UHZ65 video projector connector includes two HDMI inputs including one HDCP 2.2 compatible HDMI 2.0. HD sources encoded in 24 frames per second are also supported in order to perfectly respect the original format of cinema films shot at this rate. Note that PureMotion video processing is also included to eliminate blurs and jerks on moving images (image interpolation processing). Finally, a game mode optimizes contrast and colorimetry while lowering the input lag value below 35 ms. The connection also includes an RGB/YPbPr-compatible VGA input as well as a powered USB port that can be used to power a ChromeCast Video or a wireless HDMI receiver such as the Optoma WHD200. The Optoma UHZ65 projector also features a mini-jack audio input and output in addition to its optical digital audio output, its stereo audio section delivering 2 x 4 watts of power.
- Display technology: DLP
- Matrix native resolution: 2716 x 1528 pixels
- Maximum projected image resolution: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Brightness (Bright mode): 3000 lumens
- Contrast: 2,000,000:1
- Display (native): 16:9
- Aspect ratio - compatible: 4:3
- Horizontal scan frequency: 31 ~ 135 kHz
- Vertical Refresh Rate: 24~120Hz
- Uniformity: 85%
- Light source: Laser
- Lifespan: 20,000 hours
- Throw ratio: 1.39:1 - 2.22:1
- Throw distance: 1.3m - 9.3m
- Zoom: 1.6x
- Zoom Type: Manual
- Focal Length: 20.91~32.62mm
- Focus: manual
- Lens shift: Vertical +15%
- Native Offset: 100
- Color space: DCI-P3 80% coverage
- PureMotion frame interpolation processing (smoothness)
- ISF Certificationccc
- BrilliantColor Technology
- 3D ready
Picture modes :
- Cinema: Provides the best colors for watching movies.
- HDR: Decodes and displays HDR (Extended Dynamic Range) content for the deepest blacks, brightest whites and vivid cinematic colors with REC.2020 color gamut. This mode is activated automatically if HDR is set to ON (and HDR content is sent to the projector – 4K UHD Blu-ray, 1080p/4K UHD HDR Games, 4K UHD Video Streaming). When HDR mode is active, other display modes (Cinema, Reference, etc.) cannot be selected because HDR generates extremely accurate color, exceeding the color performance of other display modes.
- HDR SIM. : Enhances non-HDR content with simulated HDR (High Dynamic Range). Choose this mode to improve gamma, contrast, and color saturation for non-HDR content (720p and 1080p Broadcast/Cable TV, 1080p Blu-ray, Non-HDR Games, etc). This mode can ONLY be used with non-HDR content.
- Game: Select this mode to increase the brightness level and response time level to enjoy video games.
- Reference: This mode is designed to reproduce as real a picture as possible of what the director wanted to create. Color, color temperature, brightness, contrast, and gamma settings are all set to standard reference values. Select this mode to watch a video.
- Bright: Maximum brightness from PC input.
- User: Store user settings.
- Three-dimensional: To enjoy the 3D effect, you must have 3D glasses, make sure your portable device/PC has a 120Hz output quad-buffer graphics card and a 3D player installed.
- ISF Day: Optimize the image with ISF Day mode for perfect calibration and high image quality.
- ISF Night: Optimize the image with ISF Night mode for perfect calibration and high image quality.
- ISF 3D: Optimize the image with ISF 3D mode for perfect calibration and high image quality.
PC compatibility :
- UHD, W QHD, W UXGA, FHD, UXGA, SXGA, W XGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
2D compatibility :
- 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p (50/60Hz), 1080i (50/60Hz), 1080p (50/60Hz), 2160p (50/60Hz)